, August 09, 2017 ) The North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
was worth $0.5 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.3%, to reach $0.58 billion by 2021.
View report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-feed-mycotoxin-detoxifiers-market-370/
The North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers market is developing at a significant rate due to the increase in the livestock population for meat consumption as a source of protein.
Mycotoxin detoxifiers, when used in animal feed, prevent the contamination of feed by mycotoxins, which are a collective group of natural chemicals (toxic secondary metabolite) that are produced by certain moulds. These various mycotoxins contaminate the animal feed and negatively affect animals. These negative effects could range from problems related to reproduction and organ damage (liver/kidney) to a greater susceptibility to infectious diseases in animals. They can also affect the performance of these animals. To protect these animals from these negative effects, mycotoxin detoxifiers are used in animal fodder. They are specific for each mycotoxin and are required to be supplemented in animal feed to counter the adverse effects of mycotoxins.
Download free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-feed-mycotoxin-detoxifiers-market-370/request-sample
The growth of the North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers market is majorly driven by factors such as demand for low-cost meat with superior nutritional value, a better understanding of the usage of mycotoxins detoxifiers among farmers, and the ecological impact of the meat and dairy industry. Technology innovations are also playing a crucial role in the advancement of this industry. Although this market has quite a few substantial drivers, it is still restrained by a few factors, such as the need for specific inactivators for different mycotoxins and the environmental concerns related to inorganic absorbents.
The North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers market is segmented based on type and animal category. The market for North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers, on the basis of type, is classified into binders and bio transformers. Binders are further sub segmented into bentonite, clays, and others while bio transformers are categorized into enzymes, yeasts, and others. On the basis of Animal category, the North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers market is segmented into ruminant, poultry, swine, aquaculture, pets, horses, and others. In this category, the poultry segment leads the North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers market.
The North America market, which has the largest consumer base in the world, has been geographically segmented into USA and Canada. The USA leads the market in this region. The poultry segment is developing as a leading livestock segment for the consumption of feed additives, trailed by swine and cattle, because of the increase in demand for poultry meat, consumer taste predilections. Hence prevention of contamination of animal feed is vital.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-feed-mycotoxin-detoxifiers-market-370/inquire
Some of the major companies dominating the market in this region are BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Alltech, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited, Nutreco N.V., Evonik Industries AG, and Adisseo France SAS.
The North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers is segmented as follows:
Based on Type:
Based on Animal category:
North America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
Europe Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
Asia-Pacific Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
Latin America Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
Middle East and Africa Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market
The major companies operating in the global Feed Mycotoxin detoxifiers market are BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Alltech, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited, Nutreco N.V., Evonik Industries AG, and Adisseo France SAS.
The Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast