, October 10, 2017 ) Bioinformatics is a field in which biological data is interpreted through developing and using new software tools and methods. It is an interdisciplinary field which consists of mathematics, engineering, statistics and computer science, in order to interpret the biological information acquired. Bioinformatics covers all the biological studies which are undertaken by using computer programming as the tool. Bioinformatics is most commonly used for identifying candidate genes and single nucleotide polymorphisms.
View Full Report @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bioinformatics-market-3085/
Bioinformatics is used in many areas of biology. In the field of genomics and genetics, it helps in sequencing genomes and recording their mutations. It assists in getting important information from text and in gene ontology to systematically organise and name data. In the field of experimental molecular biology, useful results were obtained by using techniques such as image and signal processing. It also helps analysing gene and protein expression and regulation. It is useful in studying evolutionary aspects of molecular biology by comparing genetic and genomic data.
The North America Bioinformatics market
is driven by factors such as growing support of this field in producing new medicines and clinical diagnostics, increasing need for integrated bioinformatics systems in proteomics and genomics, rising number of partnerships between research organisations and companies, increasing need for sequencing protein and nucleic acids and rising initiatives from the government among others. However, this market has constraints such as lack of skilled workers, high costs, lack of interoperability among various data formats and lack of user friendly tools.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bioinformatics-market-3085/request-sample
The North America Bioinformatics market is segmented on the basis of sector into animal biotechnology, environmental biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology, forensic biotechnology, medical biotechnology, academics and others. Medical biotechnology accounted for the largest share in this segment owing to the growing need for developing new drugs at cheap prices. Based on products & services, the market is segmented into bioinformatics platforms, knowledge management tools and bioinformatics services. Knowledge management tools has the largest share in this segment and bioinformatics platforms is the fastest growing sub-segment. In the applications segment, the market is further divided into proteomics, transcriptomics, molecular phylogenetics, chemoinformatics and drug design and genomics. Genomics accounts for the largest market share in the applications segment.
The North America Bioinformatics market is divided based on geography into United States, Canada and Mexico. North America is the largest market in the world with a share of around 34%. In North America, United States has the largest share and is also the fastest growing in this region. Growing demand for molecular and nucleic acid sequencing, rising investment in research and large number of players present in the market is expected to drive the growth of this market in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Agilent Technologies, Affymetrix Inc., Applied Biological Materials (ABM), 3rd Millenium Inc., Illumina Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Qiagen N.V., Biomax Informatics Ag, DNAnexus, Inc. and Waters Corporation among others.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before buying @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bioinformatics-market-3085/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast