, October 11, 2017 ) The North America Immunohistochemistry Market
was worth USD 456 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.6%, to reach USD 490 million by 2021.
View report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunohistochemistry-market-2856/
The market is expected to show substantial growth during the forecast period as well as in the future years.
Immunohistochemistry, is a medical procedure which includes staining on a fresh or stored cancer tissue which is removed out during biopsy. This technique assists in the detection hormone receptors on the surface of cancer cells. Immunohistochemistry is majorly used for diagnosis of cancers, especially tumour antibodies.
Download free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunohistochemistry-market-2856/request-sample
The growth of technology in the biotech market and sudden commercialization are the major drivers for the growth of the market in this region. The growth is hampered because of its requirement for extremely high capital and long R & D activities. But, the increasing adoption of immunohistochemistry products for the detection of tumours of unknown origin is leading to North America’s dominance.
The North America Immunohistochemistry market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Antibodies, Reagents, Equipment and Kits. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented as Diagnostics and Drug Testing. The diagnostics segment is sub-segmented into Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Diabetes mellitus and Nephrological Diseases. Further on the basis of End User, the market is segmented into Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories and Research Institutes. The immunohistochemistry antibody segment accounted for the largest share of immunohistochemistry market, by product while hospitals and diagnostic laboratories segment led the market in end users.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-immunohistochemistry-market-2856/inquire
On the basis of geography, the North America market is segmented into U.S.A and Canada. These countries, especially U.S.A have highly developed technology in the medical sector and are majorly contributing to North America Immunotherapy market.
The major players dominating the immunohistochemistry market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck Millipore, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Abcam plc, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., and Bio SB Inc.
Immunohistochemistry Market Segmentation:
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
• Market Share Analysis, By Product
ii. Infectious Diseases
iii. Cardiovascular Diseases
iv. Autoimmune Diseases
v. Diabetes Milletus
vi. Nephrological Diseases
• Drug testing
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
• Hospitals and Diagnostics Laboratories
• Research Institutes
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
• Market Share Analysis, By End Users
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast