, October 11, 2017 ) The North America Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
was worth USD 470 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 16.2%, to touch USD 990 million by 2021.
View report: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2819/
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing consists of the non-invasive procedure of screening a pregnant mother’s blood for pinpointing the abnormalities (if any) in a baby (foetus). Non-invasive Prenatal Testing is also used to determine the gender of a fetus.
NIPT helps in the identification of the most common genetic abnormalities or disorders which include Down Syndrome, Edwards Syndrome and the Patau Syndrome among others. These disorders are identified by analysing the cell free DNA known as cf-DNA.
Download free sample report: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2819/request-sample
The growth of the North American Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is mainly driven by factors such as the feasibility and growing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive ones, increasing risk of chromosomal abnormalities in babies with growing maternal age and favourable reimbursement for NIPT. The lower clinical validity of tests and the possibility of false positives are among the restraints faced by the market.
The North America Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is segmented based on Instruments, Method of Screening, Application, End User and geography. Based on Instruments, the market is divided into Ultrasound, NGS, PCR and Microarray. Based on Method, market is segmented into FCMB and cf-DNA. Further, by Application, the market is branched into Trisomy, Microdeletion, Genetics, and Rh factor. Based on the End User, it is categorized into Hospital and Diagnostic Labs.
The North American market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. North America took the major chunk of the global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market share in 2016, with the U.S. accounting for a major share. Swift introduction of new technologies driven by the increasing incidence of genetic abnormalities due to the growing maternal age are driving the North American Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market.
Inquire before buying: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2819/inquire
The North America Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market is very much fragmented in nature with the presence of global and local players. The important players in the North America Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (China).
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Instruments
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Instruments
• Market Share Analysis, By Instruments
• Cell-Free DNA (cf-DNA)
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Method
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Method
• Market Share Analysis, By Method
• Rh factor
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
• Diagnostic Labs
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
• Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environmental factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast