, December 07, 2017 ) Cannabis Testing methods define various methods for detecting cannabis usage in the fields of sport, law and medicine. Some of the tests used for detection are blood testing
, urine testing, hair testing and saliva testing. Discerning the usage of cannabis usually requires a lot of time, no matter which method is used. Tests like Duquenois-Levine can detect the usage of cannabis in a short amount of time, but the test is unreliable since it gives false positive for other substances as well.
View Full Report @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cannabis-testing-market-3021/
Cannabis use by urine testing can be detected 2-5 days after usage in infrequent users and about 15 days in heavy users. Blood testing is not used often as it is invasive, it can detect usage within 12-24 hours of use in infrequent users and in heavy users it can detect in 7 days window after usage. By hair testing usage can be discerned even after 90 days of usage and main advantage of this method being detection of concentrations as low as 1 pg/mg of sample. By saliva testing, abuse can be discerned in a window of 3 days, but it can detect compounds having concentration even in the range of 0.5 ng/mL.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cannabis-testing-market-3021/request-sample
The key driving factors of Asia-Pacific Cannabis testing market are rising accidents under cannabis intoxication, cannabis legalisation in some regions for medical and recreational purposes, growing usage of LIMS, increasing number of seminars and conferences to increase awareness about these tests and growing number of cannabis testing laboratories among others. However, this market is constrained by limited number of skilled professionals, high price of instruments for testing cannabis usage, and presence of alternative technologies.
Inquire before buying @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cannabis-testing-market-3021/inquire
The Asia-Pacific Cannabis Testing market is segmented on the basis of product & software into analytical instruments, consumables and software. Based on testing procedures, the market is divided into terpene profiling, potency testing, residual solvent screening, pesticide screening, genetic testing, heavy metal testing and microbial analysis. Potency testing has the highest market share in this segment. On the basis of end-users, the market is divided into cannabis cultivators, laboratories, drug manufacturers & dispensaries, and research institutes. Laboratories accounted for the largest market share in this segment owing to rising demand for cannabis testing software in labs.
The Asia-Pacific market for Cannabis Testing is geographically segmented into India, China, Thailand, Australia and others. The developing economies in Asia-Pacific are the fastest growing regions in the world. Factors like rising number of road accidents under the influence of cannabis and legalisation for medical and recreational purposes in some regions is expected to surge the growth in this region.
Some of the major players in the market include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., AB SCIEX LLC, Millipore Sigma, Restek Corporation, LabLynx, Inc. (U.S.), Steep Hill Labs, Inc., PharmLabs, LLC, SC Laboratories, Inc., Digipath Labs, Inc., CannaSafe Analytics, and Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast