, January 08, 2018 ) Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market
by Diagnostic Type (Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, Cerebral angiography and Nuclear Imaging) by Surgery Type (Carotid Endarterectomy, Angioplasty and Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy) and by Region- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts(2016–2021)
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, to reach $2508 million by 2021
The Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market was worth $1814 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, to reach $2508 million by 2021. Acute Ischemic stroke can be defined as loss of function in certain parts of brain due to lack of blood supply to the brain.
Rising prevalence of acute ischemia stroke cases are driving the global demand for surgical procedures in acute stroke treatment. Technological advancements in surgical procedures along with rising aging population, increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and growth in healthcare spending are the other major factors driving the growth of Global Acute Ischemic Stroke diagnosis and treatment market on the other side excessive usage of medication for the treatment of ischemic stroke and high cost of surgical procedures are hindering the growth of the market.
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is segmented into Diagnostic type and Surgery type. On the basis of Diagnostic type the market is further sub-segmented into Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cerebral angiography and nuclear imaging. Based on Surgery Type the market is segmented into Carotid Endarterectomy, Angioplasty and Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy. Carotid Endarterectomy is the largest segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% and is expected to maintain its strong share owing to high success rate, short treatment duration and easy availability.
To know the full details @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/
On the Basis of geography global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa & Middle-East. North America is the largest market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices accounting for a share of approximately XX% in 2015 and is estimated to continue its strong hold of the market owing to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations and increasing demand for ischemic stroke products. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be a hopeful market for acute ischemic stroke diagnosis owing to increasing incidence of ischemic stroke cases in the region. Manufacturers are expanding their operations in Asia-Pacific region as these regions hold immense potential for the market growth
Segmentation analysis on Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market:
1 Diagnostic Type
2 Surgery Type
Reasons to buy the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get Free Sample report@ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/request-sample
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.) and Hitachi, Ltd.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast