, January 09, 2018 ) Infectious Disease Therapeutics
Market by Mode of Treatment- (Drugs, Vaccines), by target organism – (Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, others) by infection type – (Bacterial, Viral, fungal, Parasitic, others), by distribution channels (Hospitals, Clinics and others) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market was worth $ 90.2 Billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 132.29 Billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 7.96 %.
Infectious diseases are caused by pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites. These diseases can be transmitted from one another by direct contact or indirect contact. Anti-infective drugs are used to inhibit the growth of the disease. These drugs can act through host defence system and can directly target the causative agent. Globally, major problems on public health is posed by infectious diseases such as malaria, HIV, tuberculosis, influenza, hepatitis A and hepatitis C. so, these disease are the major cause of deaths in the world.
Major factors that are driving the growth of the market are increasing occurrence of infectious diseases, growing use of direct acting anti-viral, increasing health care expenditure and increasing geriatric population, growing healthcare awareness, increasing government funding’s in developing countries. The major factor restraining the growth of the market is generic erosion, Patent expiration of infectious disease drugs.
To get full information @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1320/
1 Mode of Treatment
2 Target Organism
3 Infection type
4 Distribution Channels
Based on Treatment, the market is segmented into Drugs and Vaccines. The drugs are further segmented into oral administration, topical, injections and others. Based on target organism the market is segment into antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic and others. Based on infection type the market is segmented into Bacterial, viral, fungal, parasite and others. Based on distribution channels the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics and others. Based on Geography, the Infectious disease therapeutics market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to account the highest share in the market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe owing to rising incidence of infectious diseases, and increasing aging population. Asia-Pacific is projected to account the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing government funding in some emerging countries such as India, China.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1320/request-sample
Why you need to buy this report:
· Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
· Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
· Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
· Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
· Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
· Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
· An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
· Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major companies operating in global Infectious disease Therapeutics Market F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co, Pfizer, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, AbbVie, Astellas Pharma, AstraZeneca, Auritec Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chimerix Pharmaceuticals, Cubist, Eli Lilly, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, pSivida, Sanofi.
Market Data Forecast