, January 09, 2018 ) The North America Food Preservatives market
has been estimated at USD 1.04 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 1.18 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.51% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Preservatives are an important factor in the meat, poultry, & seafood industry. They are added to beef, meat, bacon and other products to destroy toxins and react with proteins. Preservatives reduce pathogen attack and provides a better shelf-life and taste.
Increasing consumption of processed food items, which are ready-to-use, and have a long shelf life are attracting the people across the states of U.S. and Canada. Thus, there is a great increase in the demand for food preservatives, with increasing demand for processed food, which is elevating the market growth. But, consumers are also becoming conscious about the ill effects of the chemical preservatives, which may constrain the market growth.
View Full Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-preservatives-market-533/
North America market for food preservatives are segmented into Type, Function and Application. Each of these segments are further sub segmented as follows Type: Natural and Synthetic; Function: Antimicrobials, Antioxidants, Chelating and enzyme inhibitors; Application: Beverages, Oils & fats, Bakery, Dairy & frozen products, Snacks, Meat, poultry, & seafood products, Confectionery, Other applications. Benzoic acid and Sodium benzoate are the most preferred preservatives, followed by sorbates. Sea food products, processed meat and poultry consume the major share of North America food preservatives market. Beverage industry is the major consumer for preservatives, followed by meat industry.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-preservatives-market-533/request-sample
Geographically, North America market for food preservatives is segmented into U.S. and Canada. North America is the biggest market in the world with a market share of 33%. U.S holds the largest share. The market in North America is mainly growing due to stable increase in the demand for minimally processed food items with long shelf life, thus, attracting the companies to expand the consumer base.
Major companies are partnering with diverse set of suppliers to boost their markets. BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Celanese Corporation are the major players in the North America market. Other important companies include Chr. Hansen A/S, Kerry Group, Koninklijke DSM N.V, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Corbion N.V., DuPont and JEY’S F.I. Inc.
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-preservatives-market-533/inquire
The North America Food Preservatives Market study offers the following deliverables:
• North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions
Market Data Forecast