, January 09, 2018 ) North America Stem Cells Market was worth $5.38 billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $9.65 billion by the end of 2021 with a CAGR of 12.4%. The allogeneic stem cell therapy is expected to command the largest share of the market in 2016. The market is expected to grow rapidly because of the extensive research and development which is being done. In the field of life sciences, one of the most promising markets at the moment is the global stem cell market and is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years as stem cells allow cost-effective treatment of many illnesses that currently have no or ineffective treatment.
Regenerative medicine is perhaps the most important use of stem cells, and other important areas include oncology, haematology, orthopaedics, cardiology and neurology. Another widely found application is drug discovery and development. Stem cells are kind of a research tool, as their in vitro study would allow scientists to understand in depth about the role of various organs and the development of particular illnesses; stem cells may also possibly allow drug developers to test emerging therapies on diseased cells. Stem cells therapy has shown substantial potential to treat cancer successfully. Cancer stem cells which have been tested on animals have shown satisfactory results.
View Full Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-stem-cell-market-1085/
Some of the key drivers of the North America stem cell market
are improved funding from various government and private organizations for research and development for unmet medical needs, growing industry attention on stem cell research, and increasing global awareness about stem cell therapies. Development of cutting-edge genomic techniques for stem cell analysis, and increasing approvals for clinical trials of stem cell therapy are other factors that are propelling the growth of the market. While on the other hand, ethical issues are involved in the stem cells research and strict regulations to conduct trials on humans are some of the restraining factors. Also factors such as lack of required infrastructure and complications associated with the preservation of stem cell are limiting the growth of the stem cells market.
The steam cell market is segmented based on the treatment mode, cell types, applications, and technology. Treatment mode is segmented into allogeneic and autologous stem cell therapy. The cells type segment contains adult stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells, human embryonic stem cells, and others. In the global stem cells market, the adult stem cells hold the highest share, while the market share of induced pluripotent stem cells is likely to grow in the next few years. The technology segment is divided into cell acquisition, cell production, cryopreservation and other sub-segments. On the basis of geography, the North America market is analysed under various regions namely the United States and Canada. As of now, North America region dominates the global stem cells market. Europe comes next. The use of stem cells is high in North America since it is a highly developed region. Having access to latest technological developments in health sciences and having people being aware of these helps the market.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-stem-cell-market-1085/request-sample
Some of the major players in this market are Athersys, StemCells Inc., Cryo Cell International, Geron Corporation, Mesoblast Ltd., Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Celgene Corporation, Invitrogen and Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before Buying at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-stem-cell-market-1085/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast