, February 12, 2018 ) North America Feed Pigment Market was worth USD 205.43 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 242.81 million by 2022 with a CAGR of 3.4 %.
Pigment is a compound which provides color to the other substance. Feed Pigments provide aid to improve the commercial value of meat derivatives by improving the color, Form, and palatability of the feed. It also acts as anti-oxidants to cure many diseases in animals and making them healthy.
Rising demand for meat, growing health consciousness among consumers to take healthy food, rising disposable incomes, and rising need for healthier livestock owing the growth of meat industry are some of the factors driving the market. However, factors like high expense of synthetic pigments and scarcity of natural pigments are restraining the growth of the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Feed Pigment market:
North America Feed Pigment Market is segmented based on Type, Carotenoids Source and livestock
. Based on Type, market is further segmented into Carotenoids, Spirulina, Caramel, Curcumin & Others. Based on Carotenoids Source, market is further segmented into Natural Feed Pigments, Synthetic Feed Pigments. Based on Livestock, market is further segmented into Swine, Ruminants, Poultry, Aquatic Animals & Others. Further based on Carotenoids, market is further segmented into Canthaxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin, Beta-Carotene and Other Carotenoids. Carotenoids dominated the market in 2015 owing to its widespread usage.
The scope of the report provides:
· The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
· Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
· Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
· Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
· The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
· The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
· Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
· Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
· Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Feed Pigment market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Geographically, market is segmented into US and Canada. North America is experiencing tremendous increase in production of feed pigments owing to the growing demand from consumers for pigments and growing health consciousness among young population.
Major players listed in the report are Royal DSM N. V., Behn Meyer Group, Novus International, Inc., Kemin Industries, Inc., Guangzhou Leader Bio-Technology Co., Ltd, BASF SE, Innovad AD NV/SA, Synthite Industries Ltd, D.D. Williamson & Co., Inc. (DDW), and Vitafor NV.
Inquire Before buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-feed-pigment-market-2269/inquire
About Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast is a well versed market research firm catering solutions in the fields of market research, business intelligence and consulting. With a profound knowledge about the global market activities coupled with a customized approach. We render services in the most gripping markets like healthcare, agriculture and food & Beverages
More about Market Data Forecast
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast