, February 12, 2018 ) The North America Gastroparesis Drugs market
size was around USD 1.66 billion in 2017. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach USD 2.07 billion by 2022. It captures 35% of the global market share.
Normal spontaneous movements of the muscles in the stomach are affected when a person is suffering from Gastroparesis often causing vomiting, improper digestion etc. Erythromycin, reglan are few drugs prescribed for the treatment.
View Full Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-gastroparesis-drugs-market-5256/
Augmenting geriatric population, increased number of surgeries causing Gastroparesis as a side effect, growing number of people with diabetes, and introduction of new drugs in the market for controlling symptoms like nausea are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Negative side effects of prescribed drugs, inordinate delays in regulatory approvals, and complicated diagnostic procedure are the major factors inhibiting market growth.
The market is segmented by drug type, disease class and end user. Classification by drug type entails Prokinetic Agents, Antiemetic Agents, and Botulinum Toxin Injections. Classification by disease class entails Diabetic Gastroparesis, Idiopathic Gastroparesis, Post-surgical Gastroparesis, and Others. Idiopathic Gastroparesis lead the market in 2015 and will retain its position till 2022. Its causes are unknown. However, this condition can be managed by dietary management. Classification by end user entails Hospitals, Pharmacies, Clinics, and E-commerce.
Free Sample of the Report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-gastroparesis-drugs-market-5256/request-sample
Classification by geography entails US and Canada. North America accounted for the largest market share. US is expected to lead the regional market in the forecast period.
Key players in the market are Allergan, Plc., Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Arzneimittel GmbH), AstraZeneca Plc. Other players in the market are Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd., ETX Pharma, Inc, Evoke Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Neurogastrx, Inc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., and Theravance Biopharma.
1) Drug Class
Botulinum Toxin Injections
2) Disease Type
3) End User
Scope of the Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms product type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-gastroparesis-drugs-market-5256/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast