, February 12, 2018 ) The North America Genetically Modified Seeds Market
was worth USD 7.44 billion in 2017 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.87%, to reach USD 11.91 billion by 2022. Genetically modified seeds are the seeds that are used in farming. Their DNA is modified by using genetic engineering procedures. Mostly, the target is to induce a new trait into the crop which is usually absent in the species.
View full report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetically-modified-seeds-market-4698/
The growth of the genetically modified seeds market can be attributed to the increase in adoption of biofuels, growth of North America population and the consequent food demand, growing demand for animal feed, and preference for oleo-chemicals. Growing acceptance of biotech drought-tolerant plants and increasing demand for high yield crops are also considered to be the driving factors of this market.
The North America Genetically Modified Seeds Market is segmented based on Crop Type into Corn, Soybean, Cotton, Canola, and Others. Based on Trait Type, the market is segmented into Herbicide tolerance, Insect resistance and others.
Get free sample report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genetically-modified-seeds-market-4698/request-sample
The North America genetically modified seeds market has also been geographically segmented into U.S.A and Canada. As of 2016, North America dominated the global market with a market share of around 30%. The growing acceptance of biotechnology in farming practices is the latest development in the North American market.
This market is extremely disjointed with numerous big and developing players operating in the business. The major companies dominating the North America Genetically Modified Seeds Market are ayer CropScience, DowDuPont, Groupe Limagrain, Monsanto and Syngenta, BASF, DLF Seeds and Science, Kleinwanzlebener Saatzuch SAAT SE, Land O'Lakes, Sakata Seed, and Takii Seed.
• Crop Type
• Trait Type
Buy now @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-genetically-modified-seeds-market-4698/
Scope of the report :
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North america market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
• Market Data Forecast is a market research firm offering syndicated research, consults and industry newsletters across various domains & verticals. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for the majority of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest. Our experience and in-depth understanding of various business environments will be a support to you and your organization in making well-informed decisions.
• Name: Mr. Abhishek Shukla
• Email: email@example.com
• Organization: MarketDataForecast™
• Address: 2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India.
• Phone: +1-888-702-9626
Market Data Forecast