, February 20, 2018 ) The North America Genome Editing Market
was worth USD 1.13 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 13.98%, to reach USD 2.18 billion by 2021. Genome editing or gene editing is the insertion, deletion or replacement of DNA at a specific site in the genome of an organism or a cell. It is usually carried out in a laboratory using engineered nucleases which are alternatively called as molecular scissors. There are a number of recognized gene editing methods which have been used effectively in applying in a wide range of tissues and organisms including human cancer cells and IPSCs.
Genome Editing can be categorized based on whether they result in the loss of function or gain of function. In the former, functional forms of a genome are removed and the effect is studied and in the latter new active forms of the genome are introduced and the effect is studied. Some common examples of genome editing are target validation, drug repurposing, studying modulators of gene transcription and identifying lethal synthetic interactions.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Genome Editing Industry to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genome-editing-market-2792/
The key drivers of the Genome Editing Market in North America include the development of gene therapy in the US and increasing use of GM crops. Other factors driving the market include the high incidence of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, cancer and infectious diseases. The market is also driven by the growing availability of research grants and funding and the numerous workshops and conferences held on genome editing standards. Inspite of the numerous drivers, the market is hampered by concerns such as ethicality of genome editing as brought up by human and animal rights activists. Additionally, the market is restrained by the concern of toxicity due to nucleases affecting non-target DNA sequences.
The North America Genome Editing market is broadly classified into Cell Line, Animal Genetic and Plant Genetic Engineering in the basis of application, by technology into CRISPR, TALEN, ZFN, Antisense and Other Technologies and on the basis of end user into Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Companies, Academic and Government Research Institutes and Contract Research Organizations. Based on geography, the North America market is analysed under USA and Canada. North America is the largest market globally albeit with the second lowest growth rate. The less than average growth rate is deemed acceptable due to the highly developed nature of the market. This is also made up by the fact that 40% of the total market revenue generated from genome editing comes from the North American region.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genome-editing-market-2792/request-sample
The Genome Editing market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Some of the major ones are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGAA, Horizon Discovery Group Plc, Genscript Biotech Corporation, Sangamo Biosciences, Integrated DNA Technologies, Lonza Group Ltd, New England Biolabs, Origene Technologies, and Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals.
• Cell Line Engineering
• Animal Genetic Engineering
• Plant Genetic Engineering
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
• Other Technologies
• Growth Analysis, By Technology
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
• Market Share Analysis, By Technology
3) End User
• Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Companies
• Academic and Government Research Institutes
• Contract Research Organizations
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
• Market Share Analysis, By End User
Inquire before Buying at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genome-editing-market-2792/inquire
Reasons to buy North America Genome Editing Market Research Report:
• Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of Application, Technology and End User along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast.