, February 22, 2018 ) The North America Vascular Closure Devices Market
was worth USD 250.07 Million in 2016 and is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.5%, to reach USD 342.6 Million by 2021. In general, vascular closure devices are a metallic clip or a suture or small piece of collagen used to achieve homeostasis of a punctured artery. The artery is punctured to conduct certain diagnostic procedures such as angiogram test.
Browse Market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Vascular Closure Devices Market to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-vascular-closure-devices-market-3537/
Manual compression was used to restrict the blood flow from the artery before the introduction of vascular closure devices. It is a very painful procedure and consumes a lot of time and effort. Introduction of VCDs has increased the comfort to the patients after the diagnostic procedure. With the advancement of technology, materials like polyethylene glycol are used in making VCDs which do not have any side effects.
Increase in research and clinical trials to introduce new materials for VCDs, increase in approval of new VCDs, rising prevalence of cardiovascular devices are the major factors driving the vascular closure devices market in this region. Thriving trend of one-day surgeries for vascular diseases and increasing aging population are also responsible for driving the market. Various risks associated with the use of VCDs like leg ischemia and high costs of vascular closure devices are the major factors hindering the market growth.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-vascular-closure-devices-market-3537/request-sample
The North America vascular closure devices market is categorized based on the type, access, procedure, end user and by region. Based on the type of devices, the market is categorized into passive approximators, Active Approximators and External Hemostatic Devices. Active approximators segment is projected to hold the largest share in the VCDs market due to their high efficiency. Passive approximators are again categorized into Sealant or Gel based devices, Collagen plugs and Compression assist devices. Active approximators are again categorized into Suture based devices and clip based devices. Based on access to the artery, the market is categorized into Femoral and radial access. Femoral access the largest market share because it is largely adopted by physicians around the globe. Based on procedure involved, the market is categorized into interventional cardiology and interventional radiology or vascular surgery. Based on end user, the market is categorized into acute care facilities, hospitals and clinics. Acute care facilities are the largest market segment due to the increase of emergency cases in cardiovascular diseases.
The North America vascular closure devices market is segmented into USA and Canada based on the region. USA is accounted to have the largest market share due to the high adoption rate of advanced devices and large population with obesity resulting in cardiovascular diseases.
Avail discount @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-vascular-closure-devices-market-3537/request-discount
Major companies in VCDs market are Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardival Medical, Abbott Vascular, Biotronik GMBH & CO.KG, Cardinal Health, ST. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Inc., Essential Medical, Inc., W L. Gore & Associates; TZ Medical, Inc. and Scion BioMedical.
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Customized Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-vascular-closure-devices-market-3537/customize-report
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast.