, March 08, 2018 ) North America Dairy Herd Management
Market Size is anticipated to grow at 7.21% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the North America market was valued at USD 0.42 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 0.59 billion by 2021.Dairy herd management is a process that regulates the productivity and health of dairy animals. Growth in herd size and demand for milk and other dairy products in different regions are the major factors that drive the market growth. Moreover, dairy herd management is a cost saving process as it implements techniques of smart farming. Furthermore, an increase in the government initiatives toward dairy herd management in the developing countries is among the key driving factors for the global dairy herd management market. Be that as it may, factors such as campaigns against unethical practices with animals and lack of professionals trained in dairy management hinder the market growth.
View Full Report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-dairy-herd-management-market-4584/
Dairy herd management market is expected to witness strong growth in the coming years due to an increase in the dairy products demand among consumers. Increased labor cost coupled with cost benefits associated with automated dairy cattle management techniques is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period. A shift from traditional and manual heard management systems to dairy herd management systems due its cost benefit is further expected to drive the market. Increasing annual milk production across the globe is further expected to boost the market demand over the forecast period. Technological advancement in software used in dairy herd management systems is one of the key factors driving the market over the past few years. An increase in the population is further anticipated to boost milk products demand, which in turn is will lead to the expansion of herd management market over the forecast period. Nevertheless, low dairy herd management adoption rates in developing countries are expected to hinder the market growth over the next seven years. In addition, trade barriers coupled with stringent government regulations are expected to hamper the market growth.
Request for Sample Brochure: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-dairy-herd-management-market-4584/
Congenital Heart Disease
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Conditions
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Conditions
Market Share Analysis, By Conditions
Home Care Settings
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
Market Share Analysis, By End User
North America Dairy Herd Management Market Segmentation by Product and Application. On the basis of Product, it is segmented into Hardware and Software. Hardware segment is further segmented into Milk, Fertility, Feeding, and Cattle Management Systems. Software segment is further segmented into On-Premise and Web-Based. Hardware systems accounted held the largest share in this market segment due to an increase in the demand for milk management systems. Standalone software systems are projected to register the highest growth rate due to technological advancements in automated milking systems which will further help in reducing the overall cost of dairy production. On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Milk Harvesting, Reproduction, Heat Stress, & Calf Management. The milk harvesting segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. Factors such as growing preference for automated milk harvesting systems, the high focus of farmers towards increasing milk yield, and growing demand for dairy products are driving the market growth in this application segment. The reproduction management segment is projected to register the highest CAGR due to an increase in the availability of innovative reproductive technologies such as artificial insemination (AI) for proper management of cattle in the gestation period.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-dairy-herd-management-market-4584/inquire
North America Dairy Herd Management Market geographical segmentation by U.S. and Canada. An increase in the number of dairy cows, high efficiency ratio along with positive growth rate of milk production, a significant contribution of dairy industry is a key driving factors of the market in the region.
The major North America Dairy Herd Management Market leaders are Afimilk Ltd., BouMatic, Dairy Master, DeLaval, GEA Group AG, Infovet, Lely Holdings S.A.R.L, SCR Dairy Inc., Sum-It Computer Systems, Ltd, and Valley Agriculture Software.
Scope of The Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of Product and Application along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Regional Market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast