, March 09, 2018 ) North America regenerative medicines market
is expected to reach USD 13.68 billion by 2021 from USD 5.38 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 20.50% during the forecast period 2016-2021. Regenerative medicines repair, replace or regenerate human cells, tissues, or organs affected due to injury, disease, aging processes, congenital defects, and damage due to trauma. These medicines restore normal functions of cells & tissues. These medicines are available in different types such as genes, somatic cells, stem cells, and other types.
Some of these medicines (such as stem cells) have the ability to proliferate, differentiate thereby restore the original structure of cells or tissues or organs. Regenerative medicines are used in varied range of degenerative disorders include cardiovascular, neurodegenerative diseases, dermatology, and orthopedic, among others. Majority of the researchers aim to focus on the development of innovative technologies to provide better regenerative medicines and effective healthcare treatment solutions to patients.
View Full Report @http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-regenerative-medicines-market-273/
Growing advancements in stem cell therapy & tissue engineering technologies, increasing demand for bone & joint reconstructive surgeries, rising adoption of regenerative medicines utilization, growing number of new product launches in this market, presence of huge cell therapy products, rising funding from NIH & BARDA in the U.S. for the research & development, and increasing development of regenerative medicines in Canada are driving the growth of regenerative medicines market in North America. However, stringent regulatory pathways for the approval of cell based products and presence of effective ethical regulations for the usage of cell-based products are expected to restrain the growth of regenerative medicines market in North America.
North America regenerative medicines market is segmented based on product, therapy, and application. Based on product, the market is further sub-segmented as cell-based products and acellular products. Of these, cell-based products segment is estimated to account for larger share of North America regenerative medicines market by product in 2016. Further, Cell-based products segment is classified as autologous and allogeneic products. Based on therapy, the market is segmented as cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and immunotherapy. Of these, cell therapy is estimated to command the highest share of North America regenerative medicines market by therapy in 2016.
Based on application, the market is segmented as orthopedic & musculoskeletal spine, dermatology, central nervous system, cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes, and other applications. Among these, orthopedic & musculoskeletal spine is estimated to command the largest share of North America regenerative medicines market by application in 2016.
Free sample of the report is available @http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-regenerative-medicines-market-273/request-sample
On the basis of geographical areas, North America regenerative medicines market is segmented as U.S., and Canada. U.S., accounted for larger share of the North America regenerative medicines market in 2016, whereas Canada is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
The key players in regenerative medicines market such as, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (U.S.), Acelity L.P. Inc. (U.S.), Celgene Corporation (U.S.), StemCells, Inc. (U.S.), Organogenesis Inc. (U.S.), NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.), Vericel Corporation (Genzyme) (U.S.), Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan), Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), Advantagene, Inc. (U.S.), and Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia).
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before Buying at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-regenerative-medicines-market-273/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast