, March 22, 2018 ) The North America Bone Growth Stimulators Market
was worth USD 396 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.5%, to reach USD 517 million by 2022. The market is estimated to grow at a significant potential during the specified period and also in the years to follow.
View full report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bone-growth-stimulators-market-2722/
Bone growth stimulators are used to make up for the delay in fracture healing. They speed up the bone-healing without causing any electrical shocks when used. An internal bone growth stimulator is kept on the fusion site of the bone for about 6 to 12 months and it releases small electrical currents. External bone growth stimulator is worn externally and does not need any surgical implantation.
Download free sample report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bone-growth-stimulators-market-2722/request-sample
North America Bone-growth stimulators market is propelled by factors like the growing geriatric population, rising incidences of arthritis and injuries caused by sports and increasing demand for non-invasive spinal surgery techniques. But, factors like the easy availability of other treatments, doubtful efficiency, problems in the medical device and competition from bone grafting act as restraints for the growth of bone growth stimulators market.
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bone-growth-stimulators-market-2722/inquire
The North America Bone Growth Stimulators market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and Platelet-rich Plasma. The bone growth stimulation devices is further segmented into External Bone Growth Stimulators, Implanted Bone Growth Stimulators and Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Spinal Fusion Surgeries, Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries and Other Applications. On the basis of End User, the market is classified into Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Academic & Research Institutes and CROs.
On the basis of region the North America market is segmented into U.S.A and Canada. Both the countries are highly developed with respect to medical sector and thus are expected to be a hot spot for the growth of this market.
The major players dominating the Bone Growth Stimulators market are DJO LLC, Orthofix International N.V., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Elizur, Bioventus LLC., Ossatec Benelux BV, Verve Consulting Inc., and IGEA S.p.A.
About us :
• Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
• A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extensive research.
• Abhishek Shukla
• Sales Manager (International Business Development)
• Market Data Forecast
• Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
• Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
• Mail: email@example.com
• Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
• View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast.