, April 18, 2018 ) North America Anti Snoring Devices Market
Size is anticipated to grow at 10.16% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the North America market was valued at USD 0.32 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 0.51 billion by 2021.Snoring is common sleep disorders is a result of the repetitive narrowing and collapsing of the upper airway. Untreated snoring is often associated with multiple adverse health outcomes including systemic hypertension, coronary artery disease, stroke and atrial fibrillation. Snoring is also considered as a significant social problem and leads to a poorer quality of life for bed partners through disrupted sleep. Treatment for snoring involves either anti-snoring devices or by doing an appropriate surgery. Common surgery includes uvulopalatopharyngoplasty surgery, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy surgery, maxillo-mandibular and genioglossus advancement surgeries, radiofrequency ablation surgery.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Anti Snoring Devices Market to 2021 @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-anti-snoring-devices-market-4596/
Some major factors stimulating the market growth are an increase in the awareness among individuals about the ill effects of snoring, soaring geriatric and obese population, the presence of an untapped population pool characterized by a snoring condition, and the increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes. The subsequent health risks associated with this condition are sleep apnea, interrupted breathing, and strain on the heart. These conditions have stimulated the population to opt for treatment solutions including non-surgical appliances and surgical options, which in turn has led to the growth of the overall industry. Be that as it may, factors, such as the high-cost of these surgeries, limited efficacy of the current treatments available for this condition, and unpropitious reimbursement issues are likely to deter the growth of the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market. Moreover, disadvantages to the use of the non-surgical equipment, such as dry mouth, jaw discomfort, and hyper salivation serve as strong deterrents that discourage their use among the patients.
North America Anti Snoring Devices Market Segmentation by Device Type and Surgical Procedure. On the basis of Device Type, it is segmented MADs, TRD, Nasal Dilator, Chin Strap, Position Control, Pillows, TSD, and EPAP. The oral appliances segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market, followed by the nasal devices segment. The oral appliances segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the growth in awareness among dentists and patients regarding the use of oral appliances, a recommendation as the first line of anti-snoring treatment from health organizations in several regions, and launch of new and advanced products. On the basis of Surgical Procedure, it is segmented UP3, LAUP, RFA, Sclerotherapy, Pillar, and Others.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-anti-snoring-devices-market-4596/request-sample
North America Anti Snoring Devices Market geographical segmentation by U.S. and Canada. The U.S. anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market is estimated to hold the majority of shares in the market. Factors such as growth in the awareness among individuals regarding the detrimental effects of this condition, presence of a large number of players in this sector, and an untapped population suffering from this condition are key contributors to the growth of the market.
The major North America Anti Snoring Devices Market leaders are Sleeping Well LLC, Apnea Sciences Corporation, Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh, AccuMED Corp., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Apnea Sciences Corporation, ImThera Medical Inc., ResMed Inc., SomnoMed, Sleep Well Enjoy Life, Ltd., MEDiTAS Ltd., and Nasal Devices.
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-anti-snoring-devices-market-4596/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-anti-snoring-devices-market-4596/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.