, April 18, 2018 ) Osteoporosis causes greater than 8.11 million fractures yearly, ensuing in an osteoporotic fracture every 3 seconds. Osteoporosis is expected to affect two hundred million women - about one-tenth of women aged 60, one-fifth of women elderly 70, 1/5 of women aged eighty and 1/3 of women aged 90. Osteoporosis affects an envisioned 75 million human beings in Europe, US and Japan. For the year 2000, there have been a predicted nine million new osteoporotic fractures, of which 1.6 million were at the hip, 1.7 million had been on the forearm and 1.4 million were medical vertebral fractures. Europe and the Americas accounted for 51% of all these fractures, even as the maximum of the remainder occurred within the Western Pacific location and Southeast Asia.
1 in 3 women over age 50 will experience osteoporotic fractures, as will 1 in 5 elderly men over 50. 82%, 75 %, 70% and 58% of forearm, humerus, hip and backbone fractures, respectively, occur in women. Typical, 61% of osteoporotic fractures arise in women, with a woman-to-male ratio of 1:6. Almost 75% of hip, spine and distal forearm fractures occur among patients 65 years antique or over. A 10% loss of bone mass inside the vertebrae can double the chance of vertebral fractures, and in addition, a 10% loss of bone mass within the hip can result in a 2.5 times more chance of hip fracture.
By 2050, the global prevalence of hip fracture in men is projected to grow via 310% and 240% in women, as compared the numbers in 1990. The combined lifetime threat for hip, forearm and vertebral fractures coming to clinical interest is around 40%, equal to the hazard for the cardiovascular disorder.
Osteoporosis takes a big personal and economic toll. In US, the incapacity due to osteoporosis is greater than that because of cancers (except for lung most cancers) and is comparable or greater than that misplaced to a variety of chronic no communicable sicknesses, together with rheumatoid arthritis, allergies and high blood pressure associated coronary heart disorder.
View sample and decide: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-otc-orthopedic-braces-market-3260/request-sample
Key trends and restrains
Developing demand for OTC orthopedic braces a few of the geriatric populace is predicted to reinforce the OTC orthopedic braces market. Increasing occurrences of the bone-degenerative illnesses, obesity, and other illnesses is predicted to fuel the marketplace growth within the near future. Smooth availability of OTC orthopedic braces via e-commerce is likewise predicted to drive the market. Moreover, recognition of the orthopedic braces as a safety measure is positively impacting the worldwide OTC orthopedic braces marketplace increase. Rising youngster’s participation in the sports activities and growing occurrences of orthopedic injuries may open up new increase opportunities in the international market as well along with North American market. However, restrained economic support is offered for OTC orthopedic braces which may bog down the increase of the OTC orthopedic braces market.
To know more read: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-otc-orthopedic-braces-market-3260/
North America is geographically segmented into USA and Canada. The overall market is to witness a growth of CAGR of 5.1% and a forecasted market value of USD 0.403 billion by 2021
Get your customized report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-otc-orthopedic-braces-market-3260/customize-report
Some of the major competitors dominating the market are DJO Finance LLC, DeRoyal Industries Inc., Breg, Inc., Bauerfeind AG, BSN Medical, Otto Bock HealthCare, Medi GmbH & Co. KG, Thuasne Group, and 3M Company.
Related Reports from Market Data Forecast:
North America medical device technology market https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-medical-device-technology-market-1949/
North America respiratory monitoring devices system market https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1956/
North America MRI system market https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-mri-system-market-1963/
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Market Data Forecast is a market research firm offering syndicated research, consults and industry newsletters across various domains & verticals. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for the majority of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest. Our experience and in-depth understanding of various business environments will be a support to you and your organization in making well-informed decisions.
Market Data Forecast.