, April 23, 2018 ) The North America Grow Light Market
is worth USD1 billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.51%, to reach USD1.44billion by 2021. The North America Grow Light market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace. Grow light is usually an artificial source of light which is used for stimulating the growth of plant. This is generally done where there is no light or very less amount of light present.
In winters when there is generally less amount of sunlight, grow lights are used. Grow Light generally duplicate the emission spectrum similar to that of sun / according to the needs of the plant. They are used for various purposes like food production, horticulture, indoor gardening and plant propagation. Although grow lights are mostly used on industrial level, they can used for household purposes also.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Grow Light Market to 2021 @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-grow-light-market-3441/
The driving factors for plants and grow lights showcase are the increasing interest for the capacity to develop locally and reliably, scarcity of space for cultivating particularly in urban communities, and the need to build the yield per unit range without hurting nature. The opportunities in this market are immense but fluctuating and can run from innovative technologies in grow lights, consolidated utilization of normal lighting with simulated lighting, building up a sun oriented power based plant manufacturing plant to building numerous level plant production lines which would additionally diminish space necessity. Governments are also reassuring plant industrial facilities and grow lights for enhancing the generation.
The North America market for Grow Light is segmented on the basis of technology, type of installation, applications and region. Based on technology, the market is segmented into HID lights, fluorescent lights, LEDs, LEPs, induction lights. Traditional lighting technologies like HID and fluorescent lighting (FL) are quite popular. LED grow light is a new technology in horticultural lighting and is proving to be far more effective than other lighting technologies. Although LED grow lights are costly, their long-term advantages in terms of energy efficiency make them an ideal option. Based on type of installation, the market is segmented into new installation and retrofit installation. Based on applications, the market is segmented into indoor farming, vertical farming, commercial greenhouses, rooftop farming, and others.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-grow-light-market-3441/request-sample
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. As of 2015, North America faces a slight saturation in the market because of high development in the supply chains and also because of developed storage and transport facilities already existing in this region. This has led to a decrease in the relative market share but it continues to grow at a high CAGR. North America comes in second in terms of market share in the Cold Chains Market worldwide.
Some key players in the market are Americold Logistics (U.S.), Preferred Freezer Services (U.S.), Burris Logistics (U.S.), Lineage Logistics Holding LLC (U.S.), and Nichirei Logistics Group Inc. (Japan).
Inquire before buying @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-grow-light-market-3441/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-grow-light-market-3441/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.