, October 11, 2017 ) Glucose
, dextrose and maltodextrin are common ingredients in packaged and prepared foods. Glucose is table sugar; dextrose is another name for the common sugar, glucose with slight chemical variations. Glucose, dextrose and maltodextrin market
is made from starch and retains many of starch’s chemical properties. All three are carbohydrates that affect your cells in similar ways and are used for the same things by the body.
View Full Report @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-glucose-dextrose-and-maltodextrin-market-2798/
Maltodextrin, very much like dextrose, comes from starch. It is essentially a polysaccharide, meaning it is made of many monosaccharide units, all of which are glucose units. Maltodextrin does not have a specific chemical formula; molecules of this substance can be made from two to upto 20 glucose units. Not as sweet as glucose, maltodextrin is sweeter than starch because the smaller molecules of maltodextrin can bind to the sweetness receptor much more effectively, though larger maltodextrin molecules cannot. It is used in food and beverages industry to impart both a starchy texture and slightly sweet flavour. Nutrition wise, like other sugars, maltodextrin contains four calories per gram.
The major driver of the North America Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin market is the rising demand for convenience food or packaged food and beverage products, which also includes the higher demand for carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Other drivers include the intense research and developmental activities done by major companies in the market, higher disposable incomes and changing lifestyles. As for the restraints of the market, the production costs, investment needed for research and development and health concerns among consumers are the major ones.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-glucose-dextrose-and-maltodextrin-market-2798/request-sample
The North America Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin market is classified based on product into Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin, on the basis of Application into Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Paper and Pulp Industry and Others, based on form into Syrup and Solids. Based on geography, the North America market is divided into USA and Canada. The North American region is the largest contributor to the market revenue, albeit with a low growth rate. The low CAGR can be attributed to the fact that most markets in the region have already reached their pinnacle of development and scope for further development is limited.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Agrana Investment Corp, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Penford Corporation, Roquette Frères, Emsland-Stӓrke Gmbh, Grain Processing Corporation and Avebe U.A.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before buying @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-glucose-dextrose-and-maltodextrin-market-2798/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast