, January 10, 2018 ) The North America Bio Pharmaceuticals market
was worth $56.49 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.75%, to reach $85.92 billion by 2021. North America has the highest market share for the projected period owing to presence of refined healthcare infrastructure, rising geriatric population base and augmented healthcare expenditure in the region.
Mostly biopharmaceuticals products are derived from life forms or genetically modified plants and animals known as transgenic organisms. This method of preparing drugs is still controversial and under trial phase. The most commonly used biopharmaceutical in the market are vaccines. Several chronic diseases like cardiovascular diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic renal failure, cancer and psoriasis can be prevented and treated with the use of these drugs.
View Full Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-634/
Major factors driving the growth of the market are rising healthcare expenditure, growing awareness regarding biopharmaceutical drugs and increasing aging population. On-going research and development in the field along with approval for newer drugs are also fuelling the market growth. High cost of the drugs is the main restrain for the market while to make these drugs commercially viable, cost needs to be reduced.
The North America bio pharmaceuticals market is segmented on the basis of products into Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb), Erythropoietin, Biotech Vaccines, Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), Interferon and Human growth hormones (HGH). Monoclonal antibodies segment holds the highest number of shares in the product sector. Based on therapeutics, the market is bifurcated into Neurology, Infectious diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiovascular and other therapeutic areas. In terms of therapeutic application, oncology is the largest segment in the biopharmaceuticals market.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, USA and Canada. The US is the leading market for biopharmaceuticals and is the leader in terms of revenue, by a significant margin. Canada accounts for second largest share in the market.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-634/request-sample
Merck & Co., Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Inc., Sanofi, Amgen Inc., AbbVie Inc., Biogen Idec, Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Pfizer, Inc., and Novartis AG are some of the leading players in the market for biopharmaceuticals.
1) By Product Type
• Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb)
• Biotech Vaccines
• Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin
• Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Human growth hormones (HGH)
2) By Therapeutic Type
• Infectious diseases
• Other Therapeutic Areas
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of By Product Type and By Therapeutic Type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-634/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions
Market Data Forecast