, February 15, 2018 ) The North America Sodium Caseinate market
size was around USD XX billion in 2017. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD XX billion by 2022.
In the past decade, there has been a rapid growth in demand for functional food and drink products mainly targeted to prevent the degradation of health or to enhance the overall well-being of consumers. Sodium caseinate is manufactured by mixing sodium compound like sodium hydroxide with extracted casein. This mixture is then dried to prepare sodium caseinate powder. Of all the protein content in milk, over 80% is accounted for by casein family. On exposure to heat, the casein proteins become stable and thus survive from pasteurization. This way they retain their original nutritional value. Sodium caseinate finds a wide range of application in confectionary and bakery products and meat products.
View Full Report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-sodium-caseinate-market-5197/
Sodium caseinate has favourable stabilization and emulsification functions and acts as a viscosity booster. This is the primary driver of growth in this market and increasing use of Sodium caseinate in ice creams, bread, biscuits and other related products. Furthermore, growing demand for bakery and confectionary products are anticipated to boost the demand for sodium caseinate, thereby driving the growth of sodium caseinate market. Changing consumer lifestyle has risen dependency on processed, pre-cooked and packed foods, which in turn is likely to fuel the demand for sodium caseinate over the aforementioned forecast period.
Sodium caseinate contains milk protein, which, in certain cases, is likely to cause allergic reaction and is the primary hindrance of this market. Regulatory bodies like U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have strongly criticized the consumption of products with sodium caseinate by people with lactose sensitivity. All these factors are expected to inhibit the increase in use of sodium caseinate, thereby negatively impacting the North America sodium caseinate market over the aforementioned forecast period.
Request for Sample Brochure: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-sodium-caseinate-market-5197/request-sample
The market is segmented by grade, by end user and by application. By application it is categorized into Food additive, Emulsifiers, Free fat stabilizers, and others. The food and beverage segment accounted for 70.0% share of the North America casein and caseinate market in 2014 and is expected to register healthy CAGR over the forecast period. Food and beverage are sub-segmented as nutritional food and beverage, infant nutrition, and dairy products. Nutritional food and beverage are further categorized as meal replacements, clinical nutrition and sports and slimming products. By grade it is segmented into food and industrial. By end user it is segregated into Food and beverages (Dairy products, Bakery and confectionery products, Ready to eat food products, Frozen food products, others), Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Chemical, and others.
By geography the market is segmented into US and Canada. North America is anticipated to command a larger market share in the global sodium caseinate market over the aforementioned forecast period. This can primarily be attributed to growing demand for packed and ready to eat food products in this region.
Inquire before buying: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-sodium-caseinate-market-5197/inquire
The major players in the market are Erie Foods, Clover Fonterra Ingredients Proprietary Limited, Charotar Casein Company, Nutra Food Ingredients LLC, Farbest Brands, FrieslandCampina DMV, AMCO Proteins.
Food and beverages
Bakery and confectionery
Ready to eat food products
Frozen food products
Free fat stabilizers
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast