, March 06, 2018 ) The North America Single-Cell Analysis Market
was worth USD 0.53 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 15.89%, to reach USD 1.11 billion by 2021. The genetic, functional and compositional heterogeneity of tissues presents a major challenge in research and development in the healthcare segment. The heterogeneity observed makes it impossible to design an accurate model that caters to all the needs. This is where single-cell analysis comes in. The complex nature of the heterogenous tissues has led to the development of tools for single-cell genomic, transcriptomic and proteomic analyses, which collectively is called single-cell analysis.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Single-Cell Analysis Industry to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-single-cell-analysis-market-2779/
Further research today in the field of single-cell analysis has helped biologists to learn about gene expression profiles in cells and also reduced errors in research that would otherwise occur as a result of biologists taking averages in a heterogenous population. Additionally, the continuous and rapid development in the field of single-cell analysis has opened up new avenues in research and led to the development of new technologies, application areas and consumables.
The single-cell analysis market is driven by the emerging application of single-cell analysis in drug discovery. As the frequency of infectious diseases increases, there is a growing need to make drug discovery and development more efficient and faster. Single-cell analysis helps in this regard by overcoming the major challenges of drug development and its associated research. Other drivers include the growing geriatric population and the rising demand for personalized medicine. As for the restraints of the market, the high prices associated with single-cell analysis is the main factor along with the stringent government regulations regarding single-cell analysis.
The North America Single-Cell Analysis market is broadly classified into Consumables such as beads, microplates, reagents, assay kits and others and Instruments such as Flow Cytometers, NGS Systems, PCR instruments and others, on the basis of product and on the basis of cell type they are divided into Human, Animal and Microbial Cells. Furthermore, based on application they are classified into Research Application and Medical Application. Based on technique used, they are classified into Flow Cytometry, NGS, PCR, Microscopy, Mass Spectrometry and Other Techniques. Based on geography, the North America market is analysed under USA and Canada. The region has the highest market share globally although the relevance of the market may decrease in coming years, due to high growth rate of markets such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America and the low growth rate of the region itself. At present North America makes up 37% of the total market share. The low growth rate of the region can be attributed to the fact that the region is mostly fully developed upto its full potential.
Free sample of the report is available @http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-single-cell-analysis-market-2779/request-sample
The single-cell analysis market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Some of the major ones are Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Promega Corporation, Danaher Corporation, General ElectricCompany, Thermo Fisher Scientific, MiltenyiBiotec, Illumina, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Fluidigm Corporation, NanoString Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Abcam Plc, NuGEN Technologies Inc., LumaCyte, PluriSelect Life Science UG & Co. KG, SysmexPartec, Bio-Techne Corporation, Promega Corporation, 10x Genomics, WaferGen Bio-systems, Bruker, and Fluxion Bioscience.
Scope of the Report
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before Buying at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-single-cell-analysis-market-2779/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast.