, March 07, 2018 ) The North America Larvicides Market
was worth USD xx billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx%, to reach USD xx billion by 2022. Insecticides which are used to specifically target larvae of insects preventing them to grow into insects are known as larvicides. As mosquito is the most common foe for humans, larvicides are most used against them. Different larvicides kill larvae in different ways. They may be growth regulators, contact poisons and stomach poisons.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Market: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-larvicides-market-5887/
Biological agents such as Bacillus species are also used to kill the larvae. Once the insects are exposed to the bacterium, they cannot digest the consumed food and eventually perish. Natural agents such as neem oil are very effective against insects. Research shows the efficiency rate as more than 95%. The application methods are to be carefully selected for applying larvicides. Spraying the liquid larvicides is the most common method used. Care should be taken that harmful chemicals should not be mixed with stagnant water which might be consumed by humans in the future.
Increasing number of diseases such as malaria and dengue, the causing organisms being spread by mosquitoes is the major factor driving the larvicides market. Increasing investments of governments on prevention of mosquitoes in the residential areas, growing awareness among the population regarding the diseases spread by various insects and availability of several options to kill the insects in development stage are propelling the market growth. However, stringent regulations on the usage of larvicides and toxicity issues are restraining the market growth.
Request for Sample Brochure: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-larvicides-market-5887/request-sample
The Larvicides market is categorized by product, application and region. Based on the type of product, the market is categorized into Synthetic, Natural and Biological Larvicides. Synthetic larvicides hold the largest market share due to their easy availability in commercial scale. Due to the growing environmental concerns, the revenue of natural and biological larvicides is rapidly growing in the market. Based on application, the market is categorized into government, commercial and residential. Governments contribute the majority of the revenue in larvicides market. It is due to prevent several diseases which might be spread by the insects.
Inquire before buying: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-larvicides-market-5887/inquire
On the basis of region, the North America Larvicides market is categorized into U.S.A and Canada. Reportedly, North America has very less mosquito population. Also, there are several restrictions regarding the use of larvicides in the United States. However, due to the increasing temperatures as a result of global warming, insect population is increasing in this region. This in turn increases the demand for larvicides.
Some of the major players in Larvicides market are Valent BioSciences, Central Life Sciences, Bayer Environmental Science, BASF, Clarke, Kadant GranTek, Univa, UPL and Summit Chemical.
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast