, March 07, 2018 ) The North America Food Allergen Testing market
is anticipated to grow at a 6.80% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the North-America market was valued at USD 221.45 million in 2016 and is relied upon to achieve USD 307.71 million by 2021.
Food allergies have affected nearly every person at some of point in their lifetime A food allergy causes hypersensitivity of the body’s immune system. It involves an abnormal response triggered by the immune system upon ingestion of certain kind of food. The most common food allergens reported in food allergy or intolerance testing include cow’s milk, peanuts, eggs, seafood, shellfish, soy, wheat and tree nuts such as almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts. According to the World Allergen Organization (WAO), food allergies affect 220 - 250 million people worldwide. In the last few decades, the North-America market for food allergy and intolerance products has gone from being a niche space to mainstream. As number of people suffering from food allergies are increasing, the market is witnessing promising growth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Market: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-allergen-testing-market-5064/
The market is mainly driven by the implementation of stringent food safety regulations, growing allergic reactions among consumers and international trade of food materials. Until a few years ago, the sales of foods for people suffering from food intolerance were confined largely to specialized wellness shops and pharmacies. However, that situation has since experienced a change with a few mainstream retail stores now offering these items. Due to the rise in the popularity of such products, there has been an expansion in the product pipeline as well. This has led to large multi-retail players launching their own name brands selling gluten-free foods. The market is witnessing a plethora of bakery items, sauces, cereals, pizzas, and meat items. Supermarkets have begun to advertise intolerance foods on the internet to gain new customers. Moreover, the increase in awareness and popularity of intolerance foods has led many restaurants into offering allergen-free food items on their menus. The growth of the North-America food allergens and intolerance testing market has thus taken off. Gluten- and wheat-free products are thus making advances into the mainstream food and beverages industry. Apart from those suffering from food-related intolerance and allergies, many individuals are opting for specialized food for general health and well-being reasons.
Request for Sample Brochure: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-allergen-testing-market-5064/request-sample
The North-America market for Food Allergen Testing is segmented into source, technology and food tested. On the basis of source, it is segmented into Peanuts & Soy, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Seafood. The market for peanut and soy in this segment, accounts for the largest share. They have a wide range of applications and are used in preparation of various food products. Hence, allergies due to peanuts and soy has been on a rise, leading to an increase in the demand for allergen testing for safety. Soy is one of the complicated allergens to avoid as it is incorporated with a wide number of processed food and hence it is also known as "hidden allergen". Asian cuisine is a high-risk zone for people allergic to Soy due to excessive use of Soy during the preparation of the food. On the basis of technology, it is segmented into PCR-Based and Immunoassay-Based (Elisa). ELISA is one of the most widely used immunoassays in food allergen testing. This technology is economic and is the most commonly used technology to detect and quantify allergens in food products. The key advantages of this technology are Low detection limits and high analytic selectivity. It is projected to grow at the most in this segment. On the basis of food tested it is segmented into Bakery & Confectionery and Infant Food.
Inquire before buying: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-allergen-testing-market-5064/inquire
On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed under various regions namely U.S. and Canada. North-America currently stands as the leading region in the North-America food allergens and intolerance testing market. The incidence of food allergy has risen over the last few years here, thereby enabling the regional market to emerge as a lucrative space for intolerance foods. In the U.S., it is estimated that between 34.5 million and 45 million people are allergic to lactose. This has led to the emergence of a massive market for gluten-free products in the United States.
Some of the major companies dominating the market are SGS S.A., Intertek Group plc, TUV SUD Psb Pte. Ltd., ALS Limited, Eurofins Scientific SE, Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation, AsureQuality Ltd., Microbac Laboratories Inc, Romer Labs Diagnostic GmbH and Symbio Laboratories.
Peanuts & Soy
Bakery & Confectionery
Disease Risk Assessment
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and sksillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast