, April 05, 2018 ) The Latin America Intelligent Agriculture Market
was worth USD 750 million in 2017 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 12.83%, to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2022. Intelligent Agriculture involves technology-driven information analysis of data acquired from the fields and the application of inputs according to the data analysis for raising crop productivity. It includes the use of modern technologies of farming which help in improving the quality of food and growing the yield of farms.
Smart agriculture tools are most extensively used in precision farming since they play a vital role in improving farm efficiency and help growers in maximizing their yields of crop. Yield monitoring is a major application of precision farming used to identify the field variability information, which includes soil properties, weather conditions, and fertilizers. Soil monitoring is a major application of yield monitoring, which helps in identifying different soil parameters in order to maintain the nutrient level of the soil.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Latin America Intelligent Agriculture Market to 2022 @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-intelligent-agriculture-market-6212/
The driving factors of Latin America Intelligent Agriculture market are increasing application of technologies in agriculture, rising need of monitoring livestock performance and health, government’s support to adopt modern agricultural techniques, and increasing demand for food worldwide. The major constraining factors for the growth of the smart agriculture market include the high initial investments and the lack of technical awareness among the growers.
The Latin America Intelligent Agriculture market is segmented based on the basis of agriculture type into livestock monitoring, precision farming, smart greenhouses, fish farming and others. By application, the market is divided into livestock monitoring applications, precision farming applications, fish farming applications, smart greenhouse applications and others. Precision Farming Applications is further divided into Yield Monitoring, Field Mapping, Crop Scouting, Weather Tracking & Forecasting, Irrigation Management, Inventory Management, Farm Labor Management, Financial Management and others. Livestock Monitoring Applications is further segmented into Feeding Management, Heat Stress Management, Milk Harvesting, Breeding Management, Animal Comfort Management, Behavior Monitoring & Management and others. Fish Farming Applications is further categorised into Fish Tracking & Fleet Navigation, Feeding Management, Water Quality Management and others. Smart Greenhouse Applications is further divided into Hvac Management, Yield Monitoring and Water & Fertilizer Management. By offering, market is categorised into Hardware, Software and Services. Hardware is further segmented into Hardware for Precision Farming, Hardware for Livestock Monitoring, Hardware for Fish Farming, Hardware for Smart Greenhouse and Hardware for Others Market. Software is further divided into Local/Web Based and Cloud Based. Services is further segmented into System Integration and Consulting, Managed Services, Connectivity Services, Assisted Professional Services and Maintenance and Support.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-intelligent-agriculture-market-6212/request-sample
The Latin America Intelligent Agriculture market is divided based on geography into Brazil, Mexico, and other parts of the region. Factors such as increasing application of technologies in agriculture and growing support of government is expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Some of the major players in the market are Latin Americaan GNSS Agency (GSA) (Czech Republic), Precision Ag Institute (U.S.), International Society for Precision Agriculture (ISPA) (U.S.), SPAA Precision Agriculture (Australia), CropLife (CropLife Media Group) (U.S.), Precision Agriculture Association (New Zealand), and Agricultural Research Organization (Israel).
Inquire before buying @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-intelligent-agriculture-market-6212/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/latin-america-intelligent-agriculture-market-6212/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.