, April 27, 2018 ) The Middle-East and Africa Controlled Release Fertilizers Market
was worth $240 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.6%, to reach $315.29 million by 2021.
Controlled-release fertilizers are granulated fertilizers that liberate nutrients slowly into the soil. The gradualness of the release is determined by the lesser solubility of the chemical complexes in the soil moistness. Since usual fertilizers are soluble in water, the nutrients can scatter rapidly as the fertilizer dissolves. Because controlled-release fertilizers are not water-soluble, their nutrients disperse into the soil more slowly.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the MEA Controlled Release Fertilizers Market to 2021 @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-controlled-release-fertilizers-market-970/
Middle-East and Africa controlled-release fertilizers market is poised to observe substantial growth over the coming years due to growing food demand along with decreasing arable land. High end-use efficacy and lowest wastage is likely to contribute to demand specifically in this region over the forecast period. Production difficulties together with salt gathering is estimated to impede market growth.
Middle-East and Africa market for controlled release fertilizers is segmented by type into Chemical Condensation Products, Coated and Encapsulated Fertilizers, Nitrogen Stabilizers and Other Controlled Release Fertilizers. Based on application the controlled release fertilizers market is segregated into crop based and non-crop based fertilizers. Crop based fertilizers are further divided into Grains & Cereals, Oil seeds and Fruits & Vegetables. While non-crop based fertilizers are bifurcated into Turf & Ornamental Grass and other non-crop based fertilizers. Crop based controlled release fertilizers segment is expected to increase at highest rate due to increase in demand for crops because of increase in population.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-controlled-release-fertilizers-market-970/request-sample
Geographically the Middle-East and Africa market is segmented into Middle-East and Africa. Africa dominates the controlled release fertilizers market while Middle-east is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the forecast period.
The market for controlled release fertilizers is described with strong competition with the large number of big and small players. The Chisso Corporation, Shandong Shikefeng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co. Ltd., Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Agrium, Yara International, Israel Chemicals Ltd. (Israel), Compo GmbH Co., Sociedad Quimica Y Minera S.A. and Haifa Chemicals Limited are some of the big players in controlled release fertilizer industry.
Inquire before buying @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-controlled-release-fertilizers-market-970/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/middle-east-and-africa-controlled-release-fertilizers-market-970/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.